Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #170 - For a Guy/Boy

This week's Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge is to create something "For a Guy/Boy".  I have used this sweet image called "He is Loved" for my card:

The image was colored with Copic Markers and Prismacolor pencils blended with baby oil. Various die cuts were used and the sky background was created by masking with a cloud stencil.  The sentiment is from a set by GinaK called "Friends".

I have been following Cheryl Grant's digital images for some time now.  I was really excited when the Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog posted a design team call.  The current design team members are super talented and a great group of ladies.  It would be such an honor (and so much fun) to play along with them each week!

Thanks for stopping by today for a closer look at my submission!

Comments

Lisa Lynn said…
Cynthia, I just love this image and you colored it perfectly. Love your grass, clouds and sun to make a wonderful scene.
Wonderful card Cynthia - love the sky you have created and the way you coloured your wonderful wee man. All the best for your submission for the DT.
Blessings
Maxine
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia!! What a fun card!! And such a perfect sentiment!! Gorgeous coloring, as always!! And that sun just makes me smile! I love it!! It's always such fun to have you join us for the weekly Sassy Cheryl challenges!! Hugs. Pat Frank
Penny said…
Fantastic card, Cynthia! Your coloring is fabulous, love the darling scene you created, love the die cuts, too! Good luck on the DT! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Joey said…
Cynthia this is gorgeous! love the scene too. Joey x
jkreucher said…
Hi Cynthia! this is just wonderful! your coloring rocks, as always and LOVE the sentiment! anyone would be so pleased to get this little treasure!
Thanks for joining us in our Sassy Cheryl "for the boys" challenge!
hugs
Judy
Hey Cynthia. Lovin that sky, it is gorgeous. I also like the way you did the sun. Unique and artsy, yet easy peasy.
Dawn said…
adorable scene you created Cynthia!!!
Unknown said…
Girl, you create the most AMAZING cards. i think that what I LOVE about them the most, is that they are so 'personal'. Does that make sense? Well, I know what it means. . .and this one is another amazing 'personal' card. LOVE the scene!
Thanks for playing along in the For the Boys challenge this week with the Sassy gals this week.
Ann English said…
Cynthia, fabulous, my dear! just love your beautiful sky! I'm so glad you joined us for this week's challenge and DT call!