Skip to main content

Art Impressions Challenge #112 - Masculine

I hope your week is going well!  We are setting historic high temperatures for areas of Alaska this week.  I'm enjoying every minute for the warm, sunny days!

I am quickly posting a card for this week's Art Impressions challenge to create masculine cards.


This card uses and adorable digital image from Bugaboo called "Brat riding a bike". 

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!

Comments

Fabulous card Cynthia - love the'brat', and you sentiment is spot on!
We are in the middle of a polar blast here and the snow could came as far north as us - brrrrr I am not a snow bunny!
Blessings
Maxine
Penny said…
How cute! Love your coloring, the sentiment, and the papers you used. :^)
Hugs, Penny
Lisa Lynn said…
Love the coloring of this adorable image. My brother's birthday is on Monday and I gave him a card with this image on in. Bugaboo has such cute images. Great colors for this weeks Splitcoast colors.