Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

It's time for another Friday Friends with Flair blog hop with Unity Stamps.  Angela hosts a blog hop every Friday to share our Unity creations.  It's a lot of fun and you might be the random winner of a Unity prize.  Two prizes are given each week - one for a blog participant and another to a blog commenter.

Here's what I came up with using an itty bitty called "Line of Love":

This image is so sweet!  I wanted to keep the design CAS and focus on the sweet clothesline.  The image was colored with Copic Markers and layered on dp from MME Bramble Rose paper pad.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Comments

SherylK said…
Very cute! I love this stamp. I plan to use it in a few days. Very cute!!
Hussena said…
So cute!..I love your card..Its so adorable! :)
Beejay said…
Love the stamp on the great patterned paper! The ribbon just sets it off!
Love it Cynthia - my eye certainly went straight to the image - love the ribbon tags underneath it :-).
Blessings
Maxine
Angeline Choo said…
i absolutely love love love this card! the background paper, the stamping and the ribbons are just perfect!
Julie Odil said…
That line of love is just precious!
Becky Sorensen said…
This is really cute!! love it.
Anonymous said…
love the coloring on this card and your background paper fabulous job
Carol L said…
Totally adorable with peeled paint and ribbon snippets!
JPScraps said…
So cute! love the ribbons at the bottom too.
Gaylynn said…
Super sweet colored image. Adorable.
That was such a sweet choice of images. I love the bits of ribbon peeking out!
Penny said…
Cynthia, this is a darling card--love that cute image, the ribbons, and wonderful background paper! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Linda said…
this is a darling card, I love the colors and the little cute details!
So cute! LOVE the ribbon banner hanging underneath!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
this is wonderful! I love the ribbons sticking out of the bottom
This is so sweet!! Really cute image
Donna K said…
Way cute! I love the ribbons and the paper as well. You did a great job coloring... something I am working on at the moment. I'm definitely inspired by your card. TFS!
Jennifer said…
This is fantastic! I love this stamp and the background paper and ribbon tags are perfect!
Miwa said…
What a pretty card! I've been on the fence about this stamp but you make it look so darling!
Scrappin' Diva said…
This is a cute card. Love the line!
Great card! I agree that image is too special to clutter up the card!
Kary said…
This is so sweet, Cynthia!! Love the background paper and the ribbons hanging from the gorgeous focal image.
Gwen said…
Adorable stamping! Love how you put all the ribbons under the edge!
Diana Fernandez said…
This is a super cute card! Awesome work
Sam said…
Very cute card, love the colouring.
Miriam Prantner said…
This is adorable! I love the image and the coloring and the bits of ribbon you added too.
Scrapper Myra said…
Hey Cynthia This is such a great card. Thanks for sharing.
Marcie Sharp said…
I love, love, love this image, and how you used it on your card! GReat job!
Lindsey said…
This is adorable! The image is sweet, and really pops the way you've coloured it. Nice!
Corrie said…
Oh I love this, you did a great job with this