Today is the final day for the Bugaboo Birthday Bash Challenges. We were asked to use the Friday Freebie image and add texture. Here's what I came up with using the Freebie:
I decided to keep the design pretty simple and focus on the fun Word Art collage image. This week has been all about Bugaboo's Birthday so I tried to focus on the "Party" in the image. I have added texture with Stickles, rhinestones, glossy accents and dry embossing.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! Happy Birthday Bugaboo!
I decided to keep the design pretty simple and focus on the fun Word Art collage image. This week has been all about Bugaboo's Birthday so I tried to focus on the "Party" in the image. I have added texture with Stickles, rhinestones, glossy accents and dry embossing.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! Happy Birthday Bugaboo!
Comments
Blessings
Maxine