Skip to main content

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Challenge Week

Welcome to day 5 and 6 of the Bugaboo Birthday Bash Challenge Week!  This week has been so much fun for me.  I am new to Bugaboo and the images are so humorous and fun.  Tonight's post uses my very first Bugaboo image.  I spied this image on Splitcoast a few months ago and knew bought it immediately.  It is SO perfect for me and my cooking style!





This card uses "JJ Cook" and is for the Wednesday challenge to create something humorous.  The image was colored with Copic Markers.  The sketch and color combo are both from this week's Splitcoast challenges.

The next card is for Thursday's masculine challenge "Let's hear it for the boys".  I found this adorable moose image in the dollar bin and couldn't resist!

 
The moose image was colored with Prismacolor pencils and blended with baby oil.  It has been fussy cut and layered on designer papers from the Bo Bunny Camp-a-lot collection.  A machine stitched border and twine was added.  This was lots of fun to put together and a great masculine birthday card for anyone in my family.

Comments

What great cards Cynthia - love that cook!! The moose is a great image and you have made a great masculine card with it.
Blessings
Maxine
Jodie Mackrell said…
fabulous cards! thank you for playing along in this weeks Bugaboo Birthday bash at catch the bug!
Billie A said…
Great card I love the layout and colors. Thank you for joining us this week at Catch the bug
Becky G said…
Great cards, Cynthia! They're both awesome!

Thanks for joining us in our Birthday celebration at Catch The Bug! Hope to see you again!
Tammy Miller said…
What a great cards I love them both! thanks so much for playing along and for helping make our Birthday Bash a huge success!