Skip to main content

Bugaboo Sketch Challenge #127

Good morning!  I am sneaking in my entry for this week's "Stella Says Sketch Challenge" .  This is my first time joining the Bugaboo Challenges.  This card also qualifies for the Saturday Challenge - Anything Birthday.  I recently bought several adorable images during one of their fabulous year end sales.

Here is the sketch provided for the challenge:


Here's my take on the sketch using Stella's "Firemen Call" image and sentiment:


I had so much fun coloring this image and adding all of the glitter.  Here is a photo of the inside sentiment as well.  This humorous card will be going to my aunt later this month who happens to be 9 months older than I.  Of course, we don't REALLY have that many candles yet, but it's fun to giver her a hard time!  I hope she enjoys it.

I am also sharing this humorous card with my friends over on the Sassy Cheryl Blog for this week's "Show Me" challenge.

Thanks for stopping by for a closer look!  I always enjoying reading your comments.  Hope you are having a crafty weekend!

Comments

What a fun card - and I love the way you have used the bright colours on this card.
Blessings
Maxine
Theresa said…
Hi Cynthia - Love your card. Bugaboo images crack me up! Love the colors.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Too stinkin' funny on the sentiment. I love it. And the image is LOL hilarious. Love it Cynthia. You always make me smile.
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.
Amy said…
Love it!! Gotta love Stella!! Shes the best ;) Thanks for joining the celebration and playing along with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug
Jenn Zeeb said…
Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Anything Goes Birthday” with Bugaboo Stamps! Just loved your card, and hope to see more of your work in future challenges!

Bugaboo Stamps DT
Jenn Zeeb