Skip to main content

Unity - Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!  It's time again for the Friends with Flair blog hop sponsored by Unity Stamps.  This card was created with two of the freebie images I won recently from the Friends with Flair challenge.  I kept it very clean and simple:


The lampshade was paper pieced with designer papers from the Basic Grey June Bug collection.  The "light" was created by masking a triangle and sponging memento ink.  Hope you get a chance to play along.  You may be the lucky winner!  One random winner is chosen from the blog hop participants and another is chosen from the blog hop comments. 

Don't forget to check out the fabulous sale going on right now over on Unity.  The owner, Angela Magnuson, is celebrating her 40th Birthday with a 40% off the entire store!  Wow! 

Comments

Diana Fernandez said…
Beautiful, and I LOVE how you did the light!
Angeline Choo said…
i love the light masking effect! nice card :D
Wow Cynthis - this card simply shines!!
Blessings
Maxine
Lisa H. said…
this is one of my all time favorite Unity sets. looks great with that pieced shade!
Kellie 0:) said…
Love the simplicity and freshness of your card. Great job
Meredith said…
What a lovely CAS card! I especially love the bright red lampshade!
Jingle said…
I LOVE this! So cute!
Jen M said…
Oh I love this! That lamp rocks!
Ruby said…
Love this card. The yellow light reflection is awesome.
awe, I want this stamp.....
Noelle Reese said…
What a great card! I love it!!
Kary said…
Your card is So clever!! Love it!!
Julie Odil said…
Cute! I love your triangle of light!
Simply perfect CAS - love it :)
Sue D said…
I like the paper piecing and the light.
Lindsey said…
This is terrific! I love the sponged light and your layout.
Scrapper Myra said…
Love it. Nice effect/technique
Love how you let it shine!
Emily Keaton said…
I love how you showed the light shining with that triangle of yellow! Very creative and unique card!
jennifer mitten said…
Adorable, loce the light shining from the lamp!
Pryn said…
What a gorgeous CAS card! The "light" shining from the lamp is GENIUS!!!
marsha said…
Beautiful tag! I love your coloring and what a great idea to use with a candle!
Hugs,
Marsha