Skip to main content

Unity Friends with Flair

Happy Friday!  It's time again for the Friends with Flair blog hop sponsored by Unity Stamps.  Angela, owner of Unity, has had some fabulous sales and I recently got in on the "free set with purchase" sale.  One of the freebies was an itty bitty set called "Skip A Beat".  The bg panel was created using another freebie "Misplaced Chevron" and the emboss resist technique.

Here's what I came up with:


Isn't this such a fun image!  (Shhh! This cutie will be going into a drawer as a Valentine to my DH!)  Don't forget to link up your recent Unity stamp creation.  There are two random winners each week - one from blog participation and another from the blog comments.

I also have to share!!  I was a randomly selected lucky winner recently.  My prize arrived earlier this week and what a surprise when I opened the envelope to find not only one stamp set, but 25 stamps!!  I was so excited that I had to view them all right away.  I am new to Unity so these are a perfect addition to my collection.

You could be the next lucky winner!!

Comments

Angeline Choo said…
Love the embossing and the cute image Cynthia ! You are one Lucky girl to get all those free stamps !
Fabulous card, love the emboss resist on the panel!!
Blessings
Maxine
Tracy said…
Beautiful embossing and your husband is going to looove it!
Congratulations on your win Cynthia woohoo happy crafting.
Hugs
xoxo
michib said…
Congratulations on your win! Love the colours on your card, and your background is amazing!
Emily Keaton said…
That is out of this world adorable! I love the pink and orange together.
Crystal said…
I love your card! The embossing with those beautiful colors really stands out!
Ava Gavloski said…
great card and great embossing on that card!!! nice showcasing of the stamp
kdgowdy said…
Cute card, GREAT as VALENTINE!
super cute card... I love how you did the pink & orange with the chevrons!
Ruby said…
Very cute card. Enjoy that pile of stamps.
Gwen said…
LOVE your card, perfect for your dh!
Julie Odil said…
Great card! Is the broken chevron in the background a stamp, too? Yes, Unity grab bags are the BEST! Enjoy!
Such a cute card. What a great freebie!
Chris Dring said…
OMGee! Your card is too stinkin' cute!
Penny said…
The card is really cute, Cynthia! Love that clever image & sentiment & your color palette! :^)
Hugs, Penny
Lucky you, winning all those stamps! :^)
Meredith said…
That's an adorable card! I love your color choices.
Diana Fernandez said…
Beautiful! I love this card!
Marilyn Nimmo said…
ADORABLE card and congrats on your win! Angela and Unity are very generous!
Carol L said…
WOW! The background on your card looks AWESOME!! Your DH will love it! Congrats on your win - You really got a great prize!!
Sue D said…
Very fun card--love the sentiment.
Sam said…
Very nice card, great win, love Unity!!!!
Jen M said…
Congrats! I love this card and that bright background panel. Your DH will love it! congrats on your win. :)
Unknown said…
Congrats on your win! And that card is ADORABLE!
Scrapper Myra said…
Those surprises are always so welcome... Beautiful work with the stamps. TFS.
Lindsey said…
You gotta love a FWF win! The chevron embossed in white is so effective! And this will make a perfect Valentine's card.
Tameko said…
Fabulous card design. Love the chevron, and the stamped image. Unity is so generous, I to have been pleasantly surprised when I have won FWF.
cinmfoster said…
Congratulations on you win. Love that chevron.
Shirley said…
This is an absolutely delightful card. Your DH will love it.

Talk about a prize. 25 Unity stamps is a total HAUL. Congrats.
Karenladd said…
SO CUTE! Love the pink and black/white combo and that cute record stamp!
They do give the best prizes! Your card is adorable, and makes me want to don a poodle skirt!
Sassy Cheryl said…
Creating fabulous cards and getting happy mail! Can't get any better than that! You're a lucky gal. Hope you'll share what you make with the stamps!
Thanks for playing along in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday fun this week.