This week Sassy Dawn's challenge is "Thinking of You". Well, who could resist using the new "Penny for your Thoughts" image from the Sassy Cheryl shop?! If you haven't heard, Cheryl is focusing on the Sassy Sally image and she is really on a roll! Be sure to check the shop for all of the NEW images she has come up with!
Here's what I came up with using the new image:
In case you've missed it, Cheryl has also started a new BLOG. Along with sneak peeks of the new designs, she has created a couple of coloring tutorials that are fabulous! Before I started coloring this Sassy Sally image, I hopped over and watched THIS tutorial on how Cheryl colored the hair, shorts and shoes. I had to use a couple of alternate colors on the hair, but I like the end result. I picked up some fabulous coloring tips from the tutorial!
Here's close up photo of the finished image:
The clouds were created with a die cut from The Cat's Pajama's and the sun was created with a die cut from Lil Inker Designs. Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
Here's what I came up with using the new image:
In case you've missed it, Cheryl has also started a new BLOG. Along with sneak peeks of the new designs, she has created a couple of coloring tutorials that are fabulous! Before I started coloring this Sassy Sally image, I hopped over and watched THIS tutorial on how Cheryl colored the hair, shorts and shoes. I had to use a couple of alternate colors on the hair, but I like the end result. I picked up some fabulous coloring tips from the tutorial!
Here's close up photo of the finished image:
The clouds were created with a die cut from The Cat's Pajama's and the sun was created with a die cut from Lil Inker Designs. Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! I hope you are having a fabulous weekend!
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
So glad that you played along in the Thinking of You challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's!
Thanks for playing along in our Sassy Cheryl challenge this week!
Judy
Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge