I'm back with a second post tonight! I am taking advantage while the mojo is flowing. :)
I turned the sketch horizontally for my version. Since Father's Day is just around the corner, I used the new Sweet 'n Sassy set "Timeless Classic" by Dina Kowal. This set is full of images which are perfect for my uncle who is a collector of antique auto's.
The base cardstock is Stampin' Up! Basic Grey and the designer paper is Frances Meyer. I used my new Paper Studio star embossing folder for the circle panel. The circles were cut out using Spellbinder Nestibilities. I colored the vintage car with Copic Marker Buttercup Yellow. I added a few metal "screw" brads to finish off the masculine look!
This week's sketch over on the Sweet Stop blog is really fun and versatile.
I turned the sketch horizontally for my version. Since Father's Day is just around the corner, I used the new Sweet 'n Sassy set "Timeless Classic" by Dina Kowal. This set is full of images which are perfect for my uncle who is a collector of antique auto's.
Here's what I came up with:
Here's a look at the entire set and I've included the store link above.
Thanks for stopping by for a closer look! I really enjoy reading your comments. Have a great rest of the week!


Comments
Blessings
Maxine