Skip to main content

Stampin' Up! Retired Sets (and more) for Sale

I am cleaning out my craft room and have the following retired Stampin' Up! sets for sale:

A Lifetime of Happiness (2002)   $4.00
Alpha Shadows (2002)  $2.00
Sassy Seasonals (1998) UM $2.00
So Many Scallops (hostess set)  $4.00
Itty bitty Backgrounds (1997) $2.00
Happy Winter (1994) $3.00
Bold Blossom Greetings (1997) UM $2.00
Bold Birthday (1995)  $2.00
It's a Date (2005)  $4.00
Brushstroke Hummingbird (2000) $3.00
Beautiful Butterflies (1997) well used/ partial set $3.00
Petal Prints (2004) $5.00
Looks Like Spring (2006) $7.00

Close to My Heart:
A Little Something  $4.00

The Angel Company (all rarely used):
Day Dreaming $2.00
Rub A Dub $5.00
Fish Story  $3.00
All Things of Nature $5.00
Fishing Lures  $3.00

Miscellaneous:
Memory Box clear set "Flower Patch" $3.00
Inkadinkado clear set  "Garden Flowers"  $2.00
Inkadinkado clear set "Dog's Life" inchies $2.00
Gina K Designs "Nana's Needlework Sentiments"  $5.00
KD Success clear stamps "Clear 07 Dog"  $1.00

Provocraft Silent Setter kit $5.00
Cuttlebug "Feel better" 4 small square emboss folders $2.00
Cuttlebug "Stitched Squares" 4 small square emboss folders $2.00

Prices do not include postage.  I will try the cheapest USPS possible.  I can accept Paypal with a 6% usage fee added.  I can email a photo of any item you might be interested in buying.  All sets are from a smoke free home and well taken care of.

Comments