Skip to main content

There She Goes Challenge - TSG160 Circles

This week's challenge on the There She Goes Challenge Blog is to create using circles.


I used a circle designer paper from the new Bo Bunny "Hello Sunshine" paper stack.  The main image was cut with Spellbinder circle nestibilities and is from TSG's "Puppy Love" set.

I'm having so much fun with the adorable images and sweet sentiments included in this set.  The image was colored with Copic Markers.  The birthday sentiment is computer generated.

The sketch for this card is another great one from the CPS blog challenge:
Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!  Hope you have a great weekend wherever you may be.

Comments

Love the dp you have used, and the card is a really fun one.
Blessings
Maxine
chrissy xx said…
This is Super cute!! LOve your Fabulous papers...
Just Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx
Patrice said…
Great take on the sketch - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-24.html
Tracy said…
Hi Cynthia! Another cute pup. :-) I think i just used one of his relatives recently. LOL I used one of Torico's Birdie Brown images and he has that same different colored eye. All those fun polka dots really make this card special. Hugs!
Laurel said…
This is fabulous! Love the fun colors and all the circles! Thanks for playing at There She Goes.