Skip to main content

The Sweet Stop Sketch #163

This week's Sweet Stop Sketch has a twist to use texture.  Here's the sketch we were asked to use:

Here's what I came up with using Sweet 'n Sassy's Psalm 23 stamp:

I used the following to include texture on my card:  distressing, machine stitching, dry embossing and buttons.  I really had fun putting this together and I'm pleased with the results.  I haven't dry embossed on designer then sponged for awhile.  I really like the effect (and texture) that it provides plus it's so easy!

Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!  Have a great evening.

Comments

this looks stunning - love all the subtle texture.
Blessings
Maxine
Shannon White said…
Wow! This is Really Gorgeous! Love the texture and shading and fabulous message! Your vintage buttons are just the perfect touch too! So glad you could join us at The Sweet Stop! 8-)
Wow - the embossing on the designer paper is awesome! Why have I never thought of that??? Great card for the challenge!!
stamping sue said…
Like the way you did the embossed background.
thank you for visiting my blog and joining in MFP blog hop. good luck in drawing for free stamp set.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/