Skip to main content

Mo's Challenge 138 - Anything Goes

This is my submission for this week's challenge over on the Mo's Challenge Blog.  Our challenge was an easy one this week:  Anything Goes with a Mo Image!  I've been waiting for the perfect challenge to color up this sweet little image called "Bubbles Girl".  Of course, I combined one of the pups from "Lazy Mutt" and it seemed the perfect pairing!

The girl image was colored with Copic Markers.  The sleeping pup was colored with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil.  The background of the main panel was sponged with Memento Dandelion ink.  Stampin' Up Crystal Effects was added to the bubbles after coloring with Copic Markers.  The sentiment is a freebie from the Create With TLC blog.

We are having a rainy day here in Anchorage.  A perfect night to color and play!  Hope you have a chance to be creative this week.  Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look!

Comments

Cynthia you colouring is just perfect - love this card, and the way you have placed the dog off the edge. Wonderful card.
Blessings
Maxine
chrissy xx said…
JUst Gorgeous. Fabulous images. Fabulous colours.
LOve it.
Chrissyxx
Tracy said…
Well since I can see you're as big a dog fan as I am, I love that you combined the pooch with little bubble girl. The polka dots are lots of fun too. Great card! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Mo's!
Theresa said…
Hi Cynthia, thank you for visiting my blog. This card is absolutely darling. I love the bubbles and the dog is just precious. In addition both of your dogs are gorgeous.
Sheri said…
Hey, Cynthia! I am new to this craft and read your description of the dog...could you please explain how to use Prismacolor Pencils and baby oil?!?!??? Thank You!