This week the ladies over on Mo's Digital Challenge blog has given us a fun theme "At The Park". I have spied several recent cards using this sweet "Tom and Tilly" image. It wasn't yet in my Mo Manning collection, but this was the perfect challenge for the purchase!
Of course, at this time of year, sunsets in Alaska don't happen until about midnight. However, we have gorgeous sunsets during the Winter months!
This adorable couple was colored with Copic Markers. The sunset sky was sponged with various Memento inks - Dandelion Yellow, Rose Red and Tangelo. I kept the layout very clean and simple to focus on the main image. The Cuttlebug dotted swiss emboss folder was used to partially emboss the base card. The sentiment is an old wooden stamp from Michael's $1 bin. I've used it a lot because I really like the font.
Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look. I always enjoy reading your comments.
What a better way to spend the evening but sitting on a park bench watching the sunset?
This adorable couple was colored with Copic Markers. The sunset sky was sponged with various Memento inks - Dandelion Yellow, Rose Red and Tangelo. I kept the layout very clean and simple to focus on the main image. The Cuttlebug dotted swiss emboss folder was used to partially emboss the base card. The sentiment is an old wooden stamp from Michael's $1 bin. I've used it a lot because I really like the font.
Thanks for stopping by to take a closer look. I always enjoy reading your comments.
Comments
Blessings
Maxine
Great job with Tom and Tilly, thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week.
Hugs
Debbie