A few weeks ago Melanie Muenchinger, illustrator for Gina K Designs, contacted me to ask if I would create a few cards using her Stately Flowers 3 stamp set. I am sharing a card which I made with the magnolia image and sentiment from the set.
I started by stamping the magnolia image on water color paper. I then used a water color brush and dye ink pads to watercolor the image. After the image was dry I spritzed the image Sheer Shimmer Spritz by Tsukineko. The Spellbinder die is the lotus pendant. A few pearls were also added. This was lots of fun to create and the water coloring gave it such a soft effect.
If you have come over from Melanie's blog post the following supplies were used to create the "Thinking of You" card:
Gina K Designs "Stately Flowers 3" illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock
Gina K Designs Wisteria Lane Pure Luxury 6x6 patterned paper pack
Amuse sheer white ribbon
Stampin' Up! Almost Amethyst and Old Olive inks
white crayon
dauber
Diamond Stickles
Spellbinder oval dies
This post is also being entered into the weekly "Show Me" challenge over on Sassy Cheryl's blog. It's easy to play along and show what you've got going on this week. You can check out the details HERE.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to be creative this week.
If you have come over from Melanie's blog post the following supplies were used to create the "Thinking of You" card:
Gina K Designs "Stately Flowers 3" illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger
Gina K Designs Pure Luxury card stock
Gina K Designs Wisteria Lane Pure Luxury 6x6 patterned paper pack
Amuse sheer white ribbon
Stampin' Up! Almost Amethyst and Old Olive inks
white crayon
dauber
Diamond Stickles
Spellbinder oval dies
This post is also being entered into the weekly "Show Me" challenge over on Sassy Cheryl's blog. It's easy to play along and show what you've got going on this week. You can check out the details HERE.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a chance to be creative this week.
Comments
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.