I am still getting caught up from being away on vacation for two weeks. I really planned to play along with the Sassy Cheryl challenge this week, but time got away from me. So, I'm here to share with the "Sassette's" with this week's Show Me. You can find more details about the challenge on Cheryl's blog HERE.
I'm sharing a couple of photos from our recent stay on Maui. I really enjoy the tropical flowers and especially the Bird of Paradise. This bush was at our condo.
This photo was taken at the Swap Meet each Saturday in Kahalui. A local artist paints coconuts and then creates this adorable 3-D art. (You may have to click the photo to enlarge and really see what he's done!) It was so unusual and really inspirational.
Between work and home I really haven't been able to create this past week. I hope to get back into the swing of things again soon. Thanks for stopping by to check it out! Be sure to leave a note and say Hello.
I'm sharing a couple of photos from our recent stay on Maui. I really enjoy the tropical flowers and especially the Bird of Paradise. This bush was at our condo.
Comments
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.