Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Show Me #69

Waiting for Spring.........

And Waiting Some More.........

I really have no excuses except that I missed posting with the Sassy Cheryl ladies last week. I guess Wednesday evening snuck up on me before I realized it!

This week I decided to share a couple of photos for the Show Me Challenge since most of the ladies are already gardening, Spring cleaning and generally having lovely Spring weather! The first photo is of my car still covered with snow. We actually reached the mid-40s today so you can see some of the snow is starting to melt. :) The second photo is of our back yard. Hubby is slowly melting snow from the deck with the fire pit. Desperate times call for desperate measures!

I promise to post photos of our Spring weather when it arrives in May! LOL! Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.

Comments

Betty Benton said…
Maybe the waiting will make you appreciate it all the more?????
I can't imagine snow like that - we are 'lucky' if we see it once in five years, and then it does not generally settle!
Blessings
Maxine
Oh you poor baby. It was 80 here today! That would really melt some snow. Come visit us.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh how I hate snow. Hope it's all gone by now and that spring will be arriving for you soon! Mid 40's. BRRRRR! Shiver just thinking about it.
Thanks for sharing the photos and smart fellow your hubby is melting some of the snow with the fire pit. Love it.
Come on spring. . . .for Cynthia.