I have missed out sharing for the past couple of weeks. My husband and I just got back from two weeks on the island of Maui. As some of you know, the Alaskan winter has been COLD and SNOWY this year! We were very glad to escape for a little while to warm sandy beaches.
Maui has a fabulous swap meet/farmers market every Saturday in Kahului. The Meet is held on the grounds of their Community College and these gorgeous hibiscus bushes were along the entry way. The blooms were huge!
Finally, I wanted Cheryl to know that I did manage to get in some coloring while on vacation. LOL! After a day at the beach I sat at the lanai window and colored some of the digital images I had printed and brought along. You may notice a sea shell sitting by my pencils. This was the only thing I could find in the condo to hold a small of amount of baby oil to use with the Prisma color pencils!
I have a few more pictures to share, but will save those for next week! Glad to be home with the pups, but not the snow!!
If you haven't played along with Cheryl's challenge yet you can check it out HERE.
Have a great week.
This was a sunset on the beach across the street from our condo.
If you haven't played along with Cheryl's challenge yet you can check it out HERE.
Have a great week.
Comments
Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's SMThursday this week.