Skip to main content

Stamps for Sale




I have Retired Stampin' Up Sets and others for sale. They are like new or gently used from a smoke free home. I can accept PayPal, checks or money orders.  Once received, I will send USPS at the cheapest rate available. Prices DO NOT include postage.

Stamping Bellas:
Cardbackabella $1.75
Glideabella $4.00
Grumpabella $2.50
Veggiebella $4.00

Gina K Designs:
The Vine $10
Nana's Needlework $10.00
Nana's Needlework Sentiments $5.00

Stampin' Up!
Bold Birthday (1995) $3.00
Bold Blossom Greetings (1997) $2.00
Sassy Seasonals 1998 $2.00
So Many Scallops $4.00
Petal Prints (2004) $7.00

Looks Like Spring (2006) $7.00
Brushstroke Hummingbird (2000) $3.00
Travel Post (2004) UM $12.00
Aged to Perfection (Retired 2006) $5.00
Art by Design $5.00
Happy Winter $3.00

Close to My Heart
A little Something $5.00
Simple Stitches $5.00  Sale Pending

Stampendous:
Retro Border $2
Whimsey Alphabet U/C $2
Pressed leaves $2
Retro Blossoms $2

Inque Boutique- Tropicals (unopened) $8.00
Inkadinkado - Garden Flower $4.00
Clearly Vintage - Coffee, Tea or Me $7
Clearly Vintage - Sweet Peas Collection $7
Inkadinkado - Dog's Life inchies $3
Clear Expressions by Hampton Art - Beach Bum Set $3

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am interested in the Clearly Vintage Sweet Peas stamps - if that is the set pictured with the children. Please let me know what you need for me to purchase them. My email is tampastampa@yahoo.com if you'd like to email me there. Please put "Clearly Vintage" in the subject line so that I know the email is from you. Thanks!
Amber Milone said…
Hi Cynthia. I would be interested in purchasing the Simple Stiches CTMH set. My personal email is mmycomedtec316@yahoo.com