Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #41

This week I'm sharing goodies I picked up from my recent trip. The bingo cards (love them) and stack of vintage patterns are just a couple of the items I bought at flea markets. I LOVE to hunt through a good flea market!

Most of the papers were purchased on sale at Scrapbook Generation which is near my home town. Other pieces are from Hobby Lobby and Big Lots. Neither of which have stores in Alaska.

It's easy to play along with the Show Me challenge! Grab your camera and check out the details HERE. Hope you have a chance to be creative this week!

Comments

Hi Cynthia,
Thank you for stopping by our blog!
I recognize the Aqua bingo card! I got one there too! You got a fun variety of goodies!
No Hobby Lobby in Alaska? How can you stand it? We go every week!

Have a good day, Lindsey
Shirley said…
Congratulations for getting your post in before the deadline. Love all those goodies.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh, these look like some really great goodies!!!!!! Can't wait to see what you create with this grouping!
I see at least 3 papers I would like to sneak off of this page. LOL Don't you just love bargains.
Oh it looks wonderful!!!!! PERFECT with this shabby background!! :D