Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #101 Autumn Colors

This week's challenge for the Mo's Digital challenge blog is Autumn Colors. One of my all time favorite color combo!

I haven't used this sweet image for awhile and thought it would be perfect as a Thanksgiving card for one of my animal loving friends. This Mo Manning image is called "Co-Exist" and you can pick it up HERE at Mo's online store.

The image was colored with Copic Markers and the edges were sponged with SU More Mustard ink. I added nutmeg Flowersoft to the bird's nest and a couple of Prima Autumn leaves under the sentiment.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! I hope you get a chance to do something creative this week.

Comments

Elaine L. said…
This is so cute! I love the paper, and that nest is great! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Betty Benton said…
Wonderful image! Wouldn't it be nice if we could all live together so peacefullly!
Dorcas said…
Hi Cynthia!
I haven't seen this image in donkey's years! I love it!I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s this week!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) I have some ‘no strings attached’ blog candy up if you’d like to take a peek.
Pat said…
Oh Cynthia...I love this, girlfriend!! Such a beautiful fall card!! Yummilicious coloring...and I love the little Flower Soft bird's nest!! Adorable! So tickled to see you again this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank