Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #80

Judy's challenge for us this week is "Wrap it, bag it, box it" and I decided to make a wrap for a skein of yarn with the "Little Knitter" image. She has been combined with a Free sentiment image from Create with TLC that you can find HERE.

The image has been colored with Copic Markers and oval Spellbinder die cuts used for the image and base. Below is a close up of the image and sentiment.

Fun challenge! Thanks for stopping by to take a look.

Comments

Ann English said…
Oh, my gosh! Cynthia, this is unbelievablly aduorable! What a precious project and I know someone for whom this would be the perfect gift! Thank you for joining us this week atbSassy Cheryls!
Shirley said…
OMG, Cynthia, this is PERFECT for the challenge and a fabulous project. I love that sentiment and how wonderful is it with this image. GREAT JOB!!!
Sassy Cheryl said…
How clever is this Cynthia. It's so, so cute and the sentiment is just perfect for the project. Love, love, love it!
Thanks for creating something so amazing for the challenge this week.
Tracy said…
Wow, this is so different... I love it!
Thanks for sharing with us at Sassy Cheryl's challenge. Good luck and hope you join us again
Hugs
Tracy
Janetlynne said…
wow what an awesome idea...love it