Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #81 - Show us Something Good to Eat

This week's challenge over on the Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog is "Show Us Something Good to Eat". I haven't colored this image for awhile and thought it fit the challenge perfectly! You can find "Teddy Bear Tea Party" Here in Cheryl's online store if you are interested. It was so fun to color! Who doesn't remember having tea parties as a child with their stuffed animals?

Thanks for stopping by to take a look! I hope you get a chance to be creative this week.Link

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh, well, you did the right thing by making these chocolate chip cookies! My FAVORITE and what an absolutely STUNNING card! Love, love, love it!
Thanks for playing in the challenge this week.
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia!! WOW!! I love your new blog design!! I just spent like 3 hours on Shabby Blog and I didn't see this darling design! It's so vintage and adorable!! Great job, girlfriend!! And your card is so stinkin' cute!! I love the style...perfect for displaying!! Gorgeous coloring...and yummilicious colors!! So tickled to see you again this week at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank
jkreucher said…
Oh! this is just sweet as can be.. I love the unique way you made the card, with the diecut edge image mounted on the base like that..
great idea.. your coloring is wonderful!
So glad you joined us for the Sassy Challenge this week!
Judy