Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me

I thought I would share some photos of our recent outdoor adventure for this week's "Show Me" over on Cheryl's Blog. If you've never played along, it's really fun and easy. Just grab your camera and share some photos with all of the Nosey Sassettes and you might win a FREE Sassy Cheryl digital image! Check out the details HERE.

This last weekend we took a trip north of Anchorage and rode our 4-wheelers out about 10 miles to this beautiful lake. What a great surprise to find this pair of swan on the lake along with tons of ducks! You may have to click the photo to enlarge because I had to zoom A LOT to get this pair.

The second photo was from the side of a mountain looking out over the valley. What you are seeing is actually glacial runoff from the Knik Glacier. The autumn colors were fantastic!

We had a great ride. The pups had fun running and chasing birds, rabbits and each other. We couldn't have asked for better weather!

Thanks for stopping by and letting me share a little of the beautiful state of Alaska with you!

Comments

Betty Benton said…
What beautiful scenery and wildlife! Glad you all had fun on your outing!
Shirley said…
Cynthia, both of these photos are gorgeous. They look like paintings. Those swans are so impressive. I'm hooked on Dana Stabenow's books about Kate Shuqak and Liam Campbell, because of her wonderful descriptions of your fair state. I'm so glad that you shared these pictures with us.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Cynthia. . . .first, I forgot to mention that I love the new look of your blog!
Love both of these amazing pictures. I did have to click on the image to see the ducks, but it was well worth the click. Those swan are beautiful and so is the amazing scenery.
Just LOVE it!
Thanks for showing your space this week in the SMThursday fun.