Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #39

It's time again to share a few photos of our current projects with the Sassy ladies over on Sassy Cheryl's blog. Each week we share what we're working on and Cheryl randomly selects one entry for a FREE image giveaway!

So, this week's project is a wall collage for my niece. Since she is 2000 miles away, I decided to put together a photo collage for her nursery. I am including some blocks with Alaskan animals and such. The first photo shows the photo sleeve and a few items already together.

The second photo shows my desk and the pieces I still plan to get into the sleeves. It's a labor of love and may take a few more days to complete. Then I have to gently fold it and get it into a priority mailing box and send it to my sister.

Thanks for stopping by this week! It's been busy at my house so I'm running a little behind with my post!

Comments

Shirley said…
Cynthia, this wall hanging is wonderful and oh how much fun will this be for teaching the baby about animals and Alaska as he grows.
Your Neice is going to love this. She will spend many years telling her baby about the animals and Auntie Cheryl.
Sassy Cheryl said…
Both are great photos! You have been busy. What a great wall collage!
Thanks for showing your space this week.
Betty said…
Such a cute idea...thanks for showing us your space!
Betty
Janetlynne said…
such a nice baby gift.....love it