Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #95

Mo's Digital Challenge - "Anything BUT a Card"When I saw this week's challenge I knew immediately that I wanted to get caught up on my scrap booking. I am ashamed to say that none of our vacation photos from this years trip to Maui have been put in photo albums or scrapbooks!

I recently purchased this sweet new image by Mo called "Pineapple Girl". She was perfect for my layout of our time on Maui with my parents. Her beautiful flowing black hair has been colored with Prismacolor pencils and baby oil. Her dress and skin were colored with Copic Markers.

The palm tree base is hand cut from corrugated cardboard and inked. (I love the texture and dimension this gives!) The sand is hand torn from a sheet of cork then inked. The tree top and Aloha sentiment were cut using my Cricut and "Life's A Beach" cartridge. I'm still learning how to use my Cricut machine so this was quite an accomplishment for me!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Elaine L. said…
What a great lay-out! I love the tree trunk, especially, and I agree....that little girl is just the cutest! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Dorcas said…
Nice job! I agree with Elaine, love the tree trunk! Thanks so much for playing with us at Mo’s!
Heather Huggins said…
cool layout.. wish I was there now.
You did great with the cricut. I agree on your tree trunk. Embossing the "Aloha" looks great!