Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #96

This week's challenge over on Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge blog is to use Blue. One of my favorite Mo Manning images is "Fishing". It's so detailed and perfect for the men in my family.

A couple of week's ago, DT member Dawn created a sunrise scene with this image. It was so gorgeous that I had to give it a try!

The image was colored with Copic Markers, the water with SU watercolor crayons and the sky was sponged with Memento inks.

Below is a photo of the inside of this card which is 5.25 square. I made this for my grandfather who is an avid fisherman. He will be 89 years YOUNG next month!


Comments

Pat said…
Oh Cynthia!!! How gorgeous!! I thought this card looked familiar...I remember when Dawn made one like this. Her's blew me away too!! The background is so gorgeous...so rich!! And I just love, love, love the inside! Are those fu=ishing lures?? Clever girl!! Thanks so much for joining us again at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank
Elaine L. said…
Beautifully done, Cynthia! I love the sky you've created for this great image! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Iulia said…
Great image Cynthia and so beautifully colored! This is one of those Mo's images which don"t require any embellishing!
Love the sentiment too!
Thanks for joining us at Mo's for our "blue" challenge!
Hugs, Iulia