Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #94

This week Debbie has challenged us to create an easel card with a Mo's Digital image. It must have a bird or animal somewhere on the card. You can check out the design team samples and all of the details HERE.

I couldn't resist using this sweet image called "Bronte Kisses". Mo recently sold this at a reduced price as a fund raiser for Pet Orphans of Southern California. If you missed out, it comes with three sentiments and you can still get it in her shop. I just think it's adorable! What's better than puppy kisses when your feeling down?

The first photo is a close up of Bella and Bronte.
The image was colored with Primsacolor pencils
and baby oil. Copic Markers were also used.

The second photo shows my 5x5 inch square easel card. I combined the image with Basic Grey's Max & Whiskers paper pack. The twill and paw brad were in my stash.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Easel cards are easy and a fun way to display your images.

I hope you have a chance to be creative this week! Thanks for leaving a comment. I enjoy reading each one!

Comments

Elaine L. said…
This is just adorable! I love that everything has a doggy theme, right down to the ribbon and sentiment! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Dorcas said…
Oh I really love this paper choice with this image, its perfect. Beautiful card! I’m so happy you could join us this week at Mo’s!
Whimcees said…
Hello!

Beautiful card - everything about it is perfection! I love it!

Wishing you a great week!

Barbra Diane
Iulia said…
Beautiful card! Love the color palette and your coloring is awesome!
Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Hugs, Iulia