Jeni's challenge this week is "Bugs". I decided to use this sweet image with the bee buzzin' around. The Sassy Cheryl image was colored with Koh-i-noor pencils and baby oil. Die cuts and Spellbinders were also used.
Hi Cynthia...another gorgeous creation, m'dear!!! I just love this sassy little bear!! And your coloring is just beautiful!! I love his blue & white striped pants! hehehe!! The flowers are gorgeous too...love the glitz in the center!! And the layered grass and fence are just perfect!! I'm so tickled that you've joined us again at Sassy Cheryl's!! Hugs. Pat Frank
Cynthia. . . .this is adorable. One of my favorite FREE images at PCP! I love the cloud paper too. Super cute! SO glad you played in the challenge again this week!
Oh, my goodness-this is so cute! I so admire your coloring technique-I am so NOT good at using pencils and baby oil! The picket fence is adorable, too!
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
The card turned out spectacularly and your coloring is even more beautiful when you can really zoom in on it. I think I need the grass and the fence punches.LOL
Comments
Hugs,
Heather
Thank you for joining us this week for the Sassy Cheryl's challenge!
Thanks for sharing your project with us this week at Sassy Cheryl's
Hugs
Tracy