Skip to main content

Sassy Chery's Color Me Challenge #19

For this week's Color Me challenge Cheryl offered two versions of this sweet Birthday image. I chose to color the Sneaky Bear Birthday Cupcake. He is so adorable! I used Prismacolor and Koh-I-Noor pencils, baby oil and Copic Markers to color the image. Stickles were applied to the candles, sprinkles and party hat. I don't usually make the easel card design, but thought he would be cute popped up for a Birthday Surprise!

If you're a fan of the Sassy Cheryl images be sure to check out her current 20% off sale!! It may be time to stock up!!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

jkreucher said…
how totaly adorable! I love making easel cards! It's so fun to see so many different ideas for coloring Cheryls darling little image! Sweet as can be.
Judy
Sassy Cheryl said…
I agree. . . .TOTALLY adorable. Stunning job on the coloring. So glad that you played along in the COLOR ME challenge this week. Always great to see my friend from Alaska.