Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #21

It's another week of sharing over on the Sassy Cheryl Blog. Each Thursday Cheryl challenges participants to show what projects we are currently working on. It doesn't have to be stamping (or even Sassy Cheryl) projects! Then she draws a random winner from all of the entries to receive a FREE Sassy Cheryl digital image. Woo-Hoo!

Well, my project this week has been on my "to-do" list for some time now. I know many of you are pros at merging digital images. I finally came across a really easy tutorial over on Debbie P's Place using Paint.Net. So, I printed out the tutorial and downloaded the free program then went to work.

Below is one of my experiments. I'm still not a "Pro" at this, but I think it has opened up a lot of fun possibilities with digital creations.


I have included the final project from my first attempt at merging below. I used a free digital garden gate image with this sweet little boy and wagon from Cora over at her Digital Two for Tuesday blog. If you like vintage images you should take a peek at what she lovingly restores and provides on her blog each week. It's amazing!

That's all for me this week! Maybe you've learned something along with me. Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.

Comments

Oh Cheryl, thanks for sharing. This is awesome. I am going to have to check this out for myself. This image really looks good in front of the gate and fence. WOW!
Sassy Cheryl said…
This is great! Merging images is a fun way to 'extend' the fun of the card.
So glad you posted it. I bet everyone will be running over there to check it out!
Thanks for showing your space this week!
Shirley said…
Cynthia, love a woman that's up to a challenge. I think you got this one licked. Love both the merged images. I need to check out the tutorial. Thanks for the link.
Jeni said…
I have been searching for a program to do that too. I will have to check it out. Thanks Cynthia! ~jeni :)