Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #60 - Sassy Sketch

This week's challenge over on the Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Challenge blog is a sketch. I think sketch challenges are my favorite! For me, when I have the sketch everything else seems to just fall into place.


And this is what I came up with using Dawn's sketch. I couldn't resist using one of Cheryl's new images "A Mother's Day Heart" for a card which will probably be for Mother's Day. I think she's so sweet! For this card, I decided to paper piece the dress, bows and heart with October Afternoon dp. The background is also from the October Afternoon Thrift Shop paper stack. The card base is Stampin' Up! Kraft and Ruby Red. I've added a bow of red tulle with a Stampin' Up button tied on with baker's twine. Such a fun card to put together!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Betty Benton said…
Super cute, Cynthia! I agree with you about the sketch challenges -- they are my favorite too!
Paper Bagley said…
Green grass and i have mowed 2times so far and do lawns for supplies is no joke! Your card is for Mom...I am working on my Mothers card right now, I just have to find were to submit it to. The image is Mo's...should be in bad but I love arting out...thanks for stopping by...Tootsie
Tracy said…
Great take on the sketch, Love the paper piecing and colours.
Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls this week, hope you had a great Easter.
Hugs
Tracy
Sassy Cheryl said…
LOVE the paper piecing on the dress, bow & hearts. It's just PERFECT. . .and BEAUTIFUL!
Thanks for playing along with us this week. Hope you had an amazing Easter.
Dianne said…
Love this card! It is so pretty with the paper piecing.

Hugs,
Dianne
http://mypaperhugs.blogspot.com/
Paper Bagley said…
Well...your card was a inspiration with the netting you used on your card. I have been saving that stuff in hopes to use it ...Not...but did pull off my card. Thanks for the comment, I was having linking problems this week and last week and Cheryl set me straight... Tootsie