Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #76

Pat is our hostess again over on Mo's Digital Challenge Blog, and this week's theme is Buttons 'n Bows. I decided that Mo's "Bella Carrying the Cake" was a perfect image for this week's challenge. With all of the nasty winter colors in my area, I have been using bright and cheery colors on my projects!! This one is no exception. I love coloring Bella a little wildly with oranges, yellows, green and pink. Opps, naughty Bronte decided to sit on Bella's trailing bow. I decided that he needed to be "outside" the box in the creation.

I rarely have a chance to finish the inside of my card when I'm creating. I generally leave them blank so that I can personalize it at the time I sent it out. However, I thought this sentiment from Inkadinkado would be perfect. This is from the "Kid's Quotes" clear stamp set. I picked this up at my local Joanne's store last month. I'm really enjoying it!


Fun challenge this week! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Mette said…
Love this image and what a bright and cheerful card. The layout is great.

Hugs, Mette
Pat said…
Hi Cynthia...yep, this card "sings" of Spring!! I love the colors you used...and oh my gosh, I LOVE how you have naughty little Bronte outside the box. So perfect!! Makes me smile (and makes me want to try that technique...I haven't as of yet!) I'm so happy to see you again here at Mo's! Have a great week sweetie! Pat Frank
Elaine L. said…
I love the colors you've used on this, and the trim and bow are beautiful! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
Dorcas said…
Oh how cute! Love the sentiment and also your color scheme. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Mo's!
Hi Cynthia, I saw your name on the Moxie Fab winners list as 1 of the 2 winners of the giveaway for some of our Clear Art Stamp sets. It's buried on the rt side of her blog and it says you have to contact them

Sorry, I don't have your email and I have company coming for dinner and 2 ads and blog posts due - so I'm posting here and hope you see this!

PS, contact me if you need help claiming your prize 1-888 597-8898

Congrats!
Sandy
Crafty Secrets