Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #18

Welcome to another week's of Sassy Cheryl's Show Me challenge. It's a fun AND easy way to get into Cheryl's weekly drawing for a free Sassy Cheryl Digital image. All you have to do is post a picture showing us what you are currently working on! Wow!

Tonight I have a couple of projects on my workspace. Of course, I have colored a Sassy Cheryl image "Sassy Opinion" for this week's challenge. It's a work in progress! I also have a frame and printed canvas ready to assemble. I follow Julia Stainton's blog and she posted this adorable project a couple of week's ago. She has even provided the file to print out on the sticky back canvas. Be sure to check it out!

You can also see my stack of flower packs on the edge of my work space. I really hit the jackpot at Michael's yesterday and found these on the clearance rack for $1.99. I don't have a large variety of pre-made flowers so this will be very handy!

Hope you all have a good week! I'm off to finish my Sassy Cheryl Challenge Blog project! We are using a fun sketch this week. Check it out!
Thanks for stopping by tonight.

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
I see some really great stuff there on your desk! SO glad that you shared this week and i can't wait to see your card.