Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #56 - Sassy & Sketchy!

For this week's challenge over on Sassy Cheryl's Digi Stamps Blog, Tracy has provided the following sketch:

This is what I came up with for this week's sketch using "A VERY Sassy Opinion" to make a birthday card. This card came together pretty easily using Basic Grey Lime Rickey Paper Pad, Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose cardstock. I really like this color combination which is very unusual for me!


I finished by using Spellbinder circle and circle scallop die cuts for the main image and sentiment. The image was colored with Copic Markers and sponged with Memento Tangelo ink. The flowers were a clearance item at Michael's this weekend! Woo-Hoo!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

jkreucher said…
Such a fun card! I think your colors are great!
So glad you joined us for the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy
Cathy said…
Cynthia, I love this!!! YOur colors are perfect for the image and they just shout fun!! Great challenge card. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge again, always love to have you :)
Sassy Cheryl said…
Oh how stinkin' adorable is this! I just love it. I love the colors and the flowers are the perfect embellishment!
Thanks for playing in the challenge this week!
Anonymous said…
Great card! Love the sassyness and the colors have a great sassy punch to them.