Wow, I can't believe it's time to peek at everyone's stamping space again over on Sassy Cheryl's blog challenge! Cheryl asks us to post a photo of what we're working on this week. Easy peasy! AND you get a chance at winning one of Sassy Cheryl's digi images FREE!
My first photo is my "inspiration" piece in the room. This is "Helga" and she is my dress form which I made for college clothing and tailoring classes. I don't do much sewing for myself anymore so she has taken a prominent spot in my stamp room to hold ideas for stamping and scraping.
My second photo shows what I'm working on tonight. I needed a quick masculine birthday card and used this little pup from the Digi Shack. The cards aren't yet completed, but the inside sentiment says: Now whenever he farts, he plays "Happy Birthday". I have one of the new Sassy Cheryl images ready to color for this week's challenge.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope to get time to play this weekend, as well as, do a little Spring cleaning. Of course, we still have about 24 inches of snow in our yard so my cleaning will have to stay indoors!!
My first photo is my "inspiration" piece in the room. This is "Helga" and she is my dress form which I made for college clothing and tailoring classes. I don't do much sewing for myself anymore so she has taken a prominent spot in my stamp room to hold ideas for stamping and scraping.
Comments
No time for sewing for me anymore either.
Thanks for sharing your inspiration form and your wonderful space this week!