Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #16

I've been having such fun peeking into everyone else's workspace! It's such a great way to get ideas. I'm actually sharing two photos tonight. My messy workspace has some new goodies from the Stampin' Up Sale-A-Bration. I usually place an order with them twice a year and stock up on the basics.
This time around I got the sweet hydrangea
image in the "Because I Care" set. I am also
finishing up a couple of stamping projects.

I thought I would share a second photo of my stamp room. This is an over-the-door shoe storage that I found at a garage sale for $1.00. It works perfectly for my hand punches. I ran out of drawer space and this was a great space saving idea.

That's all for tonight! Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
WOW! Lots of good stuff going on here!!! Such great photos!
Thanks for showing your space this week!!!