Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #14

This is my first time participating is the Sassy Cheryl Show Me challenge. It just so happens that tonight's project is a Sassy Cheryl image "Teddy Bear Tea Party". I have my pencils out and ready to start coloring. I have a hard time creating in a messy area so I really try to have my table cleaned and focused on one project at a time.


Thanks for stopping by to look at my stamping space today!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Hmmmm. First post didn't show. I'm like you. I can't draw with a messy desk. Glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way!!!!
Thanks for showing your space this week.
Shirley said…
Love your work space. Can't wait to see the finished card. Cheryl was beginning to think she was alone with neat desk theory.
Cathy said…
Hi Cynthia, your workspace looks fun, can't wait to see the finished card :)
Jodi said…
Oh wow!! I can't wait to see what you have created with this image!! Happy coloring! Thanks for sharing your workspace with us!
Hugs
Jodi =)