Skip to main content

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #73

This week's challenge over on Mo's Challenge Blog is courtesy of Pat Frank. Pat has challenged us to use a "Bit of Green" on our projects this week. This sweet image has been on my Wish List for some time now. I decided that I deserved a little shopping this weekend and bought "Strawberry Girl". Her strawberries and flowers have the "bit of green", along with, the adorable October Afternoon designer papers.

The digital image was colored with Prisma Pencils and baby oil. I also used Copic Markers for the skin tones. The background was sponged with blue chalk to give a light sky affect. Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Cathy said…
Cynthia, what a precious card. Love the layout and your coloring is wonderful on this little darling. Thanks for playing the Mo's Challenge, always happy to see your creations.
Pat said…
Oh Cynthia! How funny...I just did some shopping too...and got this darling Mo Manning imnage for my own collection!! Great minds think alike!! Isn't shopping fun? Especially when ya don't have to pay postage or wait for the postman! hehehe!! I'm lovin' this card, hunny bun...I soooo need to figure out how to use my little sewing machine...I just love the stitching on your cards. And...oooh, your colring is gorgeous! Love the DPs and the polka dot ribbon is perfectly delightful!! Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week for our little "bit of green" challenge!! Hugs. Pat Frank
Heidi said…
This is gorgeous!
Adorable image:)
Hugs, Heidi:)