Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl Inspired by Nature


Tracey's challenge for us this week over on the Sassy Cheryl' Digi Stamps Challenge Blog is Nature. I recently treated myself to a shopping trip at Sassy Cheryl's shop and one of the images from my wish list was "There's A Bee is On Your Nose". It was the perfect image for this challenge!

I decided to use my Copic Markers for the image this week. Here's
a photo of the colors that I used. The background was sponged with
Memento Bahama Blue and a scallop circle to represent clouds. The
grass was sponged with Memento Pear Tart.
The image was cut with Spellbinders Labels Twelve and layered on
DCWV Cafe Mediterranean Designer Paper. The panels were machine stitched.
Thanks for stopping by and taking a look!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
This is beautiful and I'm in AWE of that sky! WOW! It's gorgeous. And your Copics served you well. Beautifully colored.
Thanks for playing in the challenge this week. Love it.
JACKIE M said…
Beautiful card, I love that bright cheery sun.

Thanks for joining us in this weeks challenge.

Jackie :)
What a cute card.. great coloring !
jkreucher said…
Omgosh! how fun is this card! great coloring on these little sweeties, I love your clouds!
sweet as can be creation today!
So glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy
Jeni said…
Totally adorable! Beautiful shading on the sky and I love your color choices. ~jeni :)
Ann English said…
I LOVE this! The colors are gorgeous and your sky-wow!
Thank you for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls!