Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Show Me #15

Well, this is my second week to participate in Cheryl's "Show Me" challenge. I really enjoyed taking a peek at all of the stamp space last week. This week I took a broader shot of my area to include some of the "organized" mess! Of course, my next project is Cheryl's blog challenge to use Pink & White. It's easy to join in on the fun and you have a chance to win some free Sassy Cheryl's digital images!!

Check back tomorrow for the finished project!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Isn't it fun being nosey. :)
Can't wait to see the finished cards!
Thanks for sharing your space again this week. . . . .Now I need to take a closer look and see what I can see. =D
Shirley said…
I love that term organized mess. It certainly is for me.
jkreucher said…
I see some adorable finished cards there... awesome...it will be fun to see what you create with those Sassy little ones there...
thanks for letting us be nosey!
Judy
Barbara said…
Cynthia thank you for stopping by and my gosh your desk is so clean i should join this weeks show me but my space is way to messy.LOL!!
Jodi said…
Love the images you printed and is that a pure innocence card? Super cute!!
Hugs
Jodi =)