Skip to main content

Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #54

This week's challenge over on the Sassy Cheryl's digi Stamps blog is Pink and White. I don't use a lot of pink in my cards, but I decided that this sweet "Bubble Blower" image by Cheryl was perfect for the challenge! Remember childhood (or maybe today) when you had a huge piece of bubblegum and tried to blow a huge bubble without popping it? That's what this image reminds me of!
The "Bubble Blower" image was colored with Copic Markers then the background was sponged with Memento inks. I found the whimsical designer paper in my stash and decided it was perfect to repeat her huge bubble! I added a couple of prima flowers and pearls.

Thanks for stopping by to take a look!

Comments

Sassy Cheryl said…
Super cute and you're right. I remember as a kid doing this. It's beautifully colored and I LOVE those little flowers.
Thanks for playing in the Pink & White challenge this week at Sassy Cheryl's.
jkreucher said…
Oh! how cute is this! what a great card! so pretty in pinks!
So glad you joined us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
Judy
Barbara said…
this is such a cute card another image i need to color.LOL!!
JACKIE M said…
Great card and yes bubble blowing,your jaw would be sore from chewing lol

Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryl's challenge.

Jackie
Tracy said…
Love the blue of the background, very brave.
Thanks for joining us this week at Sassy Cheryls.
Hugs
Tracy
Jodi said…
What a fun and happy card!! Love the bold pinks! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryl's!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Jeni said…
Bright and happy, love it!! ~jeni :)
Ann English said…
This is adorable! I'm so glad you decided to join us this week at Sassy Cheryl's!