Skip to main content

My Favorite Things Sketch and Color Challenges

 



I'm playing along with the current sketch and color challenges at My Favorite Things.  This week's sketch is so versatile.  I pulled out a couple of MFT dies - Prayers and Mix & Match Banners.  I also included a sentiment from PI - All Occasion Sentiments.

The challenge colors are included with papers from the MFT Positively Peppy paper pad. I pulled out a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the base panel of my card.

I would like to share my card with the following:

My Favorite Things Challenge:  Sketch #574

My Favorite Things: Color Challenge #180

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #523 - 524 Anything Goes 

Comments

Love this beautiful card Cynthia - the textured background really makes the colours pop
Thank you for sharing this with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT
Dandi93 said…
Awesome way to combine challenges Cynthia, love the bold texture you got with your embossing folder