Skip to main content

Word Art Wednesday: Week #525 - 526 Anything Goes Challenge

 


I'm very excited to post my first project with the Word Art Wednesday design team.  I was very surprised and honored to have been asked to join the team recently.  I look forward to sharing creative inspiration with the team while focusing on God's Word!

My card includes a new digital image from Power Poppy and has been colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  The panel was die cut and layered onto various papers from my stash.  I finished with a few enamel dots and a machine stitched border. 

Another lovely Scripture image has been provided this week by Karen Murray. As always, you are welcome to save the word art to your computers; but you are never required to use it in order to play along in our challenges or to win. We welcome you to share your all your art with us; remembering that Anything Goes as long as it's family-friendly and uses an encouraging or uplifting sentiment.

Our Sponsor for this challenge is Top Flight Stamps.  They are generously giving the random winner $25 gift voucher to spend in the store.  We really appreciate our Sponsors!

I would like to share my card with the following: 

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Wk 1 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Something New (new image)

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge:  Something New 

Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #95 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday:  Week #525 - 526

 

Comments

What a beautiful card Cynthia - love the image and you have coloured it exquisitely. So great to have you on the team! Welcome.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine
Gail said…
What a lovely card -the bird on this card is fabulous