Skip to main content

HMFMC #357 Anything Goes option NOT A CARD (Anything BUT a Card)

 


I'm joining the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge with their option of Anything But a Card.  My bookmark features the adorable House Mouse Designs Warm Cup (HMV04) by Stampendous.  

The image was colored with Copic Markers and the cup was paper pieced with scraps from my stash.  The base is a scrap from my Gelli Plate folder.  A coffee stencil was applied to the distress ink gelli plate print.

I would like to share my project with the following:


HMFMC #357 Anything Goes option NOT A CARD (Anything BUT a Card)

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #290 Anything Goes + Sentiment 

Word Art Wednesday Challenge:  #527 - #528 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge:  Furry Friends

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Anything Goes

 

 

 

Comments

Christine said…
Awww this little guy looks so comfy..lol great take on the chall theme.

thanks for sharing with us @HMFMC

mousey hugs Christine x
Lorraine A said…
Super cute bookmark Cynthia :-) the image is adorable and I love the sentiment, but first coffee, the perfect beverage to drink while enjoying a good read :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x
Bunny said…
I love this image and that you paper pieced it. It's a sweet bookmark. Thank you for joining us. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Diana Moriel said…
Really love your bookmark design, and the sentiment is perfect!
x
April said…
Such a cute bookmark! I love the background for your cute mousey. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Oh what an adorable image and fabulous use of it on this bookmark Cynthia. Love it!!
Thank you for sharing this delightful project with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine WAW DT