Skip to main content

Beccy's Place January Challenge

 



I'm sharing a quick birthday card featuring Beccy's Paw Prints digital set.  I've used the pre-colored image for my card.  It makes the process quick and easy!

The cute pup has been combined with MFT dies - Dog House and Grass border.  A stencil from Hero Arts was used for a soft "sky".

I would like to share my card with the following:

Beccy's Place January Challenge - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday:  Fun with Stencils 

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #290 Anything Goes + Sentiment 

Comments

mamawcindy said…
Love your card, great background.
Beccy said…
I love the background you created Cynthia, the soft blue is lovely and the swirls make me think of wisps of cloud on a breezy day. The die cut dog house is awesome and I love that you've used the sign above the door to hold the sentiment, that's a cute idea. Great job on the fussy cutting too. Love it!
Cheers,
Beccy