Skip to main content

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #28 Fall Colors

 


I'm playing with the current Hero Arts challenge - Fall Colors.  My card features the September 2020 Monthly Kit.  I love this fall themed layering set and the fun scenes.  I've combined it with the Sunflower Layered set.

I would like to share my card with the following:

Stay Crafty with Hero Challenge #28 Fall Colors

Word Art Wednesday: Week #513 - 514 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles Craft Challenge:  Wk 42 Anything Goes 

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Fall Colors 
Cute Card Thursday:  #693 Anything Goes 

Comments

Kim said…
Beautiful card. Such a perfect fall scene. Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.
This is beautiful, Cynthia. Thanks so much for sharing your amazing art with us at Word Art Wednesday. It's always a treat to have you play along with us. Please stop by again soon, and have a blessed week.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday
Jessica Yoder said…
Wonderful card! What stamp set did you use for the barn?