Skip to main content

Gerda Steiner Share Your Designs October

 


I'm joining the Share Your Designs challenge with a fun Thanksgiving card featuring Gerda Steiner's Moose Love set.  This moose makes me smile!  It may not be intended for Thanksgiving, but since I live in Alaska (with moose in my front yard!) I use the image for any occasion. 

The moose was stamped onto water color paper and water colored with my Peerless colors.  Fussy cut and layered onto a Gelli print panel with a fun dimond die cut cover.  The sentiment is from Unity Stamps.

I would like to share  my card with the following:

Gerda Steiner October Share Your Designs 

Simon Says Stamp:  World Card Making Day Challenge

Word Art Wednesday:  Wk 511 -512 Anything Goes

Aud Sentiments Challenge:  #285 Fall Sentiment

Cute Card Thursday:  #693 Anything Goes  

 

Comments

Love that moose stamp Cynthia - he looks such fun with the crossed -eyes. Love your background too - that's a fabulous result
Thank you for sharing this wonderful card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine