Skip to main content

SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #84



 
Good morning!  I'm sharing a Fall card for the current SugarPea challenge.  I chose to use the fun sketch this month.

The sweet bear from the Hey Fall set was water colored with my Peerless colors.  It was layered onto designer papers from a JoAnn's fall paper pad in my stash.

I finished with a few enamel dots and a sentiment from Unity Stamps.  This will go into my Thanksgiving card stash.

I would like to share my card with the following:

SugarPea Mix It Up Challenge #84

Cute Card Thursday:  #693 Anything Goes 

Word Art Wednesday:  Wk 511 -512 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp Monday:  Fall Colors

 

Comments

A lovely card Cynthia - the bear looks rather quizzical as though he's looking at the sentiment and wondering what it says.
Thank you for sharing this sweet card with us at Word Art Wednesday
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine